TCS Recruitent Process 2022: Now TCS Atlas is Open Job Openings. TCS is conducting the Off-campus drive for Freshers. Those Candidates who are from MA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2020, 2021&2022 are only eligible for this TCS Atlas Recruitment drive. work location is PAN India. eligible candidates are applying for this job. If Not please please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TCS Pool-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
||Best in Industry
About TCS Careers:
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Hiring For YOP 2020, 2021, 2022:
Eligible Streams: M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) & MA (Economics) from Year of Passing (YoP) – 2020, 2021 & 2022
Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examination
Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates from the year of passing 2020 and 2021 should not have any backlogs and should have the course completion documents available. Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2022 year of passing, however, all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process.
Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
Courses & Discipline: Only full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations as Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics will be considered from the Year of passing 2020, 2021, and 2022 from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. The status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill in your details, and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Below Are Some Of The Many Roles Where You Will Be Working With The Best In The Industry, Offering Your Expert Knowledge And Fresh Perspectives To Create Value For Global Businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists: Identifying Valuable Data And Structuring Large Volumes To Discover Trends And Patterns, Will Be Key To Providing Confidence To Decision Making.
- Expert Risk Modellers: You Will Play An Integral Role In Developing And Evaluating Systems, Minimizing/Controlling Risk, And Optimizing Business Functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators: You Will Be Understanding The Concept Behind Most Of The Available Tools And Techniques, Applying Them Depending On The Nature Of Problems, And Also Understanding Their Weaknesses And Key Mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians: You Will Analyze And Interpret Data To Enable Informed Planning, And Identify Trends Based On The Results To Project Growth And Transformation.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Leader In The 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data And Analytics Service Providers
- Leader In The Everest Group PEAK Matrix® For AI Services Assessment 2021
- Leader In HFS Top 10 Triple-A Trifecta Services 2020
- Winner Of The CIO100 Special Award For Business Transformers
- Winner Of 2021 Data Breakthrough Award For AI-Powered Software Suite
- Recognized With Global HR Excellence Award 2021 At The World HRD Congress For Excellence In HR Analytics
How To Apply TCS Freshers Drive 2022:
- Click The Application Link Given Here Then Click On Apply Now Button.
- Get Registered If You Are New If You Already Registered Then Go To Login.
- Then Fill The Required Data Fill The Form
- Attach Your CV.
- After Completing All Fields Then Do Submit.
How To Apply For TCS Placement 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
TCS Recruitment Drive 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds