Tata Communications | Service Assurance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech
Tata Communications Recruitment for Service Assurance Engineer in Pune. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL) is anterior name of Tata Communications Limited that was founded in 1986. Since the year 2019, Amur Swaminathan Lakshminarayanan is taking charge as the CEO of the organization. The headquarters of the company are located in Mumbai.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Tata Communications
- Website: tatacommunications.com
- Job Position: Service Assurance Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer service.
- Engineering Graduate (CCNA / CCNP certification preferred)
- 0-4 years of experience, Freshers / Experienced, having the relevant key-skills are also eligible to apply for this position.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Tata Communications official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.