SOUTH INDIAN BANK NOTIFICATION 2020
SOUTH INDIAN BANK NOTIFICATION 2020 – OPENING FOR VARIOUS CSO & PO POSTS
South Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Various Chief Security Officer and Probationary Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Chief Security Officer & Probationary Manager|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Institute of Chartered Accountants or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Salary Package: Rs. 31,705/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020
- Notification Link1: Click Here
- Notification Link2: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here