SONY Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | Apply Now
|Job title software
|| Software Engineer
||Best In Industry
||18 Oct 22, 11:59 PM IST
About Sony Hiring:
At Sony, our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity. Our unlimited passion for technology, content and services, and relentless pursuit of innovation, drives us to deliver ground-breaking new excitement and entertainment in ways that only Sony can. Creating unique new cultures and experiences. Everything we do, is to move you emotionally.
- Company Name:- Sony
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
- Job Category:- BE/BTech
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Eligibility:-2022 Batch
Responsibilities Of The Candidate:
- Execute Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Write Well-Designed, Testable Code
- Produce Specifications And Determine Operational Feasibility
- Integrate Software Components Into A Fully Functional Software System
- Develop Software Verification Plans And Quality Assurance Procedures
- Document And Maintain Software Functionality
- Troubleshoot, Debug And Upgrade Existing Systems
- Deploy Programs And Evaluate User Feedback
- Comply With Project Plans And Industry Standards
- Must Have Good Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills
- Quick Learner, With Good Communication, Presentation, And Interpersonal Skills
- Should Have Passed From The 2022 Batch
- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science Or Information Technology Or Information Science) & MC
- Should Have Scored 65% & Above In 10th, 12th, And UG /PG
- Job Location: Bangalore/ Bengaluru
- Willing To Work From The Office
How To Apply For Sony Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.