SAP Labs Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, Salary, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Skills, etc. SAP Labs is providing jobs for B.E/ B.Tech at Bengaluru/ Gurgaon location. The eligible candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
SAP is a software company that develops enterprise software; it is created to handle business operations and customer relationships. The firm was founded in 1972 by Dietmar Hopp, Hans-Werner Hector, Hasso Plattner, Klaus Tschira, Claus Wellenreuther.
Since 2019, Christian Klein has been in charge as CEO of the organization. The headquarters of the company is located in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Around 107,415 employees are working in the organization. According to the report generated in the year 2021, the company’s revenue is around €27.842 billion.
SAP Labs Recruitment – Associate
- Company name: SAP Labs
- Website: sap.com
- Job Position: Support Associate
- Location: Bengaluru/ Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- Support in Hana SQL, SQL Warehouse, Data warehouse cloud, support, development and implementation
- Expand own skill sets to new areas such as Predictive Analytics, BI, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Must be open to travel.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Maths, Engineering or similar
- Strong SQL knowledge ( Hana, SQL, R, Python )
- Knowledge of at least one Database analysis (HANA, ASE, ORACLE, DB2, etc
- Skills in SAP BW Data warehousing, Data services/SLD/SDI, and Hana Data modelling preferred
- Knowledge of SAP technologies is a plus (SAP BTP, SAP HANA) and is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong focus on delivering business values to customers
How to Apply?
- First, read all the details of this job on this page.
- Next, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be taken to the jobs.sap.com website.
- Read all the details given on the site carefully.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Now, fill out the form and apply for the job.
We hope you have successfully applied for the SAP Labs Recruitment – Associate. If you are facing any issue while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.