Persistent Recruitment | Python Developer | BSc
Persistent Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, etc. Persistent is hiring for the Python Developer at Pune/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad location. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Persistent Systems is a company founded in the year 1990 in Pune. The total employees working around the globe are around 16,500 people located in 18 countries. The company is Headquartered in Pune, India. The revenue of the company is around US$766.08 Million.
Persistent Recruitment – Developer
- Company name: Persistent
- Website: persistent.com
- Job Position: Python Developer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BSc
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Write compelling, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the taleo.net website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.