Paytm Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Salary, Eligibility, Requirements, Skills, etc. Paytm is hiring for the QA Engineer role across India. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA can apply for the job through the link below.
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company that focuses on e-commerce, digital payment modes, and financial services. The company was established in the year 2010 in New Delhi, India, and Vijay Shekhar Sharma is the establisher of the firm.
Noida is the location where is headquarters of the organization is. It provides services like a Payment system, Mobile Payments, and Online shopping. Paytm is one of the top 10th most valued brands in India. Per revenue generation of the organization is around ₹3,187.60 crore.
Paytm Recruitment – Engineer
- Company name: Paytm
- Website: paytm.com
- Job Position: QA Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently.
- Updating operating systems, specifically iOS and Android.
- Rest API testing using postman or other tools.
- Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to co-workers when needed.
- Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
- At least two years experience in mobile application testing and development.
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts.
- Experience in using configuration management or version control tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.lever.co website.
- Check the information and fill all the required details.
- Check the details and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Paytm Recruitment – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.