North Central Railway Recruitment | Apprentice | SSC/ Intermediate
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Skills, Eligibility, Salary, etc. North Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: North Central Railway
- Website: ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Position: Apprentice
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: SSC/ Intermediate
- Salary: Mentioned below
- Total Vacancies: 1659 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned below
- Last Date: 1st August 2022
|S.No||Name of the Division||Vacancies|
|1.||Prayagraj Division||Mech. Department- 364Elect. Department- 339|
|3.||Work Shop Jhansi||180|
- The candidate must have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks and must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
- Technical Qualification – ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated with NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade. For trade details do refer to the official notification.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 1st August 2022.
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a stipend during the training.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
- Payment must be done through online.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Selection of the eligible Applicants will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the rrcpryjonline.com.
- Read all the details provided in the YP Application form carefully.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.