Nokia Recruitment | Customer Documentation Developer | B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Nokia off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Documentation Developer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Nokia is a telecommunications corporation was founded in 1865 by Fredrik Idestam, Leo Mechelin, and Eduard Polón, with headquarters in Espoo, Finland. Pekka Lundmark has served as the organisation’s CEO since 2020. According to 2020 projections, the corporation had 86,896 employees and a total revenue of €24.91 billion.
Nokia off campus drive
- Company name: Nokia
- Website: nokia.com
- Job Position: Customer Documentation Developer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Understand And Analyze Product Features To Develop User-Centric Documentation
- Work Closely With Subject Matter Experts To Gather And Validate Information
- Work With A Diverse International Team Of Writers And Subject Matter Experts
- Apply Relevant Technical Documentation Practices To Conceptualize, Design And Develop Required Information Products
- Ensure Quality In Terms Of Content, Standards And Presentation
- Participate In Document Design, Process And Delivery Innovations
- Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree In Engineering Or Science Or Technical Writing.
- Proven Ability To Author And Deliver Documentation For Telecom Products.
- Knowledge Of Structured Authoring. Experience With XML-Based Authoring Preferred.
- Analytical Thinking, Creativity In Problem Solving, Assertiveness & Self-Confidence.
- Knowledge Of Networking And Communication Skills In Multi-Site Environment.
- Flair For Authoring Accurate And Simplified Technical Information.
- Well Organized, Committed And Quality Oriented Team Player.
- Eloquence In Writing And Communicating In English.
- A Sense Of Ownership And Commitment To Quality And Timeliness.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Nokia off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.