National Instruments (NI) Recruitment | Software Engineer Intern | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
National Instruments (NI) Recruitment for Software Engineer Intern in Bangalore. All the candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Ni is an American multinational company founded in 1976 by James Truchard. It is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. The headquarters of the company are located in Austin, Texas.
National Instruments Recruitment 2022
- Company name: National Instruments
- Website: ni.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 3.6 LPA (Expected)
- Understand challenges with existing infrastructure.
- Design and develop test infrastructure (framework and tools) to facilitate creating and executing automated driver tests, functional and non-functional.
- Recommend new approaches to improve the stability and efficiency.
- Develop feature documentation.
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises.
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team.
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Systems.
- Good programming skills (preferably C/ C++/ Python) & Interest to take on complex problems and proactively finding out ways to solve them.
- Good communication skills to be able to gather information from Global peers.
- Understanding of NI software tools (i.e. LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, TestStand) is a plus.
- Understanding of Linux Desktop & LinuxRT is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, and drive to succeed
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the NI official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.