MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for Administrative Officer post under public Health department. As per MPSC notification, eligible candidates can apply through online mode for this MPSC jobs. There are 73 vacancies to be filled for the above said position. Online registration starts from 21.03.2022. Applicants are advised to apply on or before the last date. Closing date for submission of online application form is 10.04.2022. Candidates preparing for Maharashtra govt jobs may use this opportunity of MPSC recruitment 2022.
Candidates can refer MPSC notification for more details like reservation, experience, age relaxation, selection process, etc. MPSC recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to provide valid Email Id & mobile no while filling up the application form. Selection list, results, admit card, syllabus, etc will be uploaded in the same website. Applicants can register using MPSC online website.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
||Maharashtra Public Service Commission
MPSC AO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess degree in relevant stream.
- Refer notification for required experience details.
- Candidates should be between 18-40 years for general category.
- Refer MPSC notification for relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on Test/ Interview basis.
- Candidates are advised to apply through online mode.
- Rs.719 for General/ Unreserved candidates.
- Rs.449 for candidates belonging to reservation quotas.
- Online payment using the link provided in MPSC official website.
Steps to download MPSC recruitment Notification 2022
- Visit www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement/ Notification”.
- Open the “Download” symbol of Advertisement no 024/2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
Procedure for MPSC online registration
- Visit www.mpsconline.gov.in
- First time registration, candidates should click on “New Registration”.
- Enter basic details, Email Id & Mobile no.
- After successful registration, login to fill up the application form.
- Enter general, educational & experience details.
- Upload necessary documents, photo & signature.
- “Submit” the filled application form.
Candidates may refer MPSC official website for further updates & upcoming job notifications. Aspirants looking for more job notification, syllabus, results, admit cards may refer our dailyrecruitment site.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
||10 -04 -2022