Moody’s Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer
Moody’s off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Moody’s Software Engineer
- Company name: Moody’s
- Website: moodys.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- In a world where data is increasingly abundant, credible insight is rare. At Moody’s, we help decision-makers to manage risk and identify opportunities by providing trusted insights and standards. The challenges we’re facing are vast, yet incredibly meaningful.
- As a software engineer at Moody’s, you will work on specific projects critical to Moody’s growth and success.
- We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Additionally, we’re looking for individuals who:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Will research, analyze, design, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for business and application development strategies.
- Will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve production software.
- Can effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Are adept at handling ambiguous or undefined complex problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Will manage individual project priorities with guidance, meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiasm for a collaborative development approach.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.moodys.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Moody’s off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.