Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from candidates for Young Professional post under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. As per the notification, candidates are advised to apply through online mode for this recruitment. Totally 112 vacancies to be filled for YP post for the year 2022. The last date of submission of application form is 12.04.2022. Notification has been officially published on 11.03.2022. Candidates looking for Government Jobs may use this opportunity of Ministry of Labour & Employment Jobs 2022.
Candidates will be appointed on contractual nature. Applicants should be analytical, skillful, computer knowledge & passion. Candidates should be willing to work anywhere in India. Detailed information about reservation, age relaxation, job description, skills required, experience, etc. are discussed in the official website. Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.labour.gov.in. Online registration link has activated in the same website.
Ministry of Labour & Employment Careers 2022 (Overview)
||Ministry of Labour & Employment
|Last Date of online application submission
Young Professional Post Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree for Young professional post.
- Applicants should be between 24-40 years of age.
- May be Test/ Interview will be conducted for the selection of Young Professional post.
- Online mode of application form is acceptable.
Steps for apply Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment
- Visit www.labour.gov.in
- Click on the link “Recruitment of 112 Young Professionals under National Career Service (NCS) project of Directorate General of Employment”.
- Open the link “Click here to apply online for YP under NCS”.
- Read the instructions, qualifications required, & other eligibility criteria.
- Then click on “Apply” button.
- NCS user can login the page using username & password.
- Others should click on “New User? Sign Up”.
- Enter the details as required in the fields.
- Submit the registration form.
- After successful registration candidates can proceed to fill up the application form.
- Upload documents if necessary.
- Finally, Submit the duly filled in application form.
Candidates may refer lobour.gov.in recruitment page for further updates & upcoming job notifications. Aspirants looking for job notifications, results, admit card, syllabus, etc. may refer our dailyrecruitment site.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
||12 -04 -2022