Microsoft Off Campus 2022 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Microsoft Off Campus 2022 | Microsoft Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Microsoft Jobs for Freshers : Microsoft has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS Degree in computer science or related quantitative fields and ability to write clean and well crafted code can apply online for Microsoft Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer fresher candidates for Multiple location in India.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Microsoft Corporation (India)|
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS Degree in computer science or related quantitative fields.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida, India location.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply to apply for this position.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Microsoft Off Campus 2022 for fresher candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Candidate should read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Software Engineer at Microsoft is primarily responsible for-
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping and prioritization.
- Providing estimates, identifying and task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting designs feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation test; providing timely issue resolutions.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS Degree in computer science or related quantitative fields and With a minimum CGPA of 7.5 out of 10 (2022 batches are eligible).
- Ability to write clean, crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experience when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver task on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provides timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risk and help needed within the project team.
Apply for Software Engineer fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer fresher candidates for Multiple location in India (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.