Johnson Controls Recruitment | Software Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. Johnson Controls is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who pursued BE/ B.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Johnson Controls Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Johnson Controls
- Website: johnsoncontrols.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- Design and implement software solutions to solve engineering and architectural design problems.
- Develop, Maintain and improve existing company products.
- Work closely with product management to gather software requirements.
- Work with the project team to plan, analyze and estimate project timelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the agile software development process.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and be accountable to each other to achieve the project’s vision.
- Strong Knowledge in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core,
- Self-motivated and driven to be successful.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of NUnit: a unit-testing framework for all .Net languages
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the learning.tcsionhub.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Johnson Controls Careers – Engineer. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.