Infosys Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. If you are looking forward to start your career at Infosys, then you are at the right place. You will be happy to know that Infosys is hiring for the Summer Intern position. The details of this job and apply link are as follows.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. It serves clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, Infosys provides their clients through their digital journey.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company founded by N.r. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, and others on 2 July 1981 in Pune. Since 2 Jan 2018, Salil Parekh has been taking charge as the company’s CEO. According to the 2021 report, 2,59,619 employees are working in the company.
Infosys Recruitment – Intern
- Company name: Infosys
- Website: infosys.com
- Job Position: Summer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
How to Apply?
- First, check all the information provided on this page.
- After checking, scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to the Linkedin’s website.
- For confirmation, recheck them and proceed to apply.
- Create an account if you don’t have any.
- After signing in, enter all the required fields and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the above mentioned job role. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Infosys Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Infosys off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Infosys selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.