ICF Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. ICF is hiring for Systems Engineer role. All the candidates of Diploma are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
ICF International, Inc. is a Fairfax, Virginia-based global consulting and technology services company which provides a range of services for governments and businesses, including strategic planning, management, marketing, and analytics.
ICF was founded in 1969. Thomas Leonard is the founder of this corporation, and the current acting CEO of the firm is John Wasson. The employee count of the ICF is around 7,000 as per 2019 analytics. The organization’s headquarters are located in Fairfax, Virginia, United States. The conglomerate’s revenue is about 148 crores USD as per 2019 reports.
- Company name: ICF
- Website: www.icf.com
- Job Position: Systems Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Java or any other programming language.
- Communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Interest to build a career as a Systems Engineer
- Understanding of Unix/Linux servers
- Networking knowledge
- Writing basic shell scripts.
How to Apply?
- First, check all the information provided on this page.
- After checking, scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- For confirmation, recheck them and proceed to apply.
- Create an account if you don’t have any.
- After signing in, enter all the required fields and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the above-mentioned job role. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.