IBM Recruitment | Accounts Payable Specialist | MBA
CarIBM Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. IBM is providing jobs for the candidates of MBA. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
IBM is a technology company that provides hardware, software, cloud-based services, and cognitive computing. The company’s services are information technology, business consulting, and outsourcing. The organization was founded in 1911 by Thomas J. Watson in Endicott. The company has its headquarters in Armonk.
IBM Recruitment – Specialist
- Company name: IBM India Private Limited
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- These positions support BM Accounts Payable activity of North Americas, Canada, LA, and Singapore regions, Knowledge of Accounts Payable.
- Will be a part of Compliance to SOX – e.g., documents to be posted after due Approval. The candidate will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Verify &run payment proposal: processing T&E claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, and recovery.
- Involve Vendor statement reconciliation.
- It would involve query handling through calls and Email follow-ups, Adhering to client SLAs and timelines, going through process guidelines, and following the same day-to-day operation.
- Good communication skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the IBM official website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the IBM Careers – Specialist. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.