HSBC Recruitment | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech
HSBC Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Salary, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility etc. HSBC Recruitment for Software Developer in Hyderabad. All the candidates of who completed BE/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
HSBC Careers – Developer
- Company name: HSBC
- Website: hsbc.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Cloud application development uses Oracle’s PL/SQL, BI Publisher, OBIEE, Cloud Integration Platform OICS, Hyperion EDM/DME/HPCM, and other Integration & Application Development tools.
- Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practices within the practice and across lines of business.
- Develop peer network to provide and receive product and skills assistance.
- Working with the Global time zone team’s delivery model and having flexible working hours to support shifts.
- Applicants should be “Certified Scrum Master (CSM)” and had experience delivering a minimum of three end-to-end Global Oracle ERP Cloud Fusion – Technologies (Cloud Fusion, OICS, OBIEE, OACS, OTBI, PLSQL &, Automation) projects.
- Applicant should have hands-on experience in the following technical programing Oracle ERP PL/SQL & Cloud(OICS), Oracle Integration Cloud Services, Hyperion EDM/DME/HPCM and FBDI REST SOAP OACS, OTBI and Oracle BI Publisher.
- Experience working as part of an external/internal virtual team or alone as required by priorities.
- Must have good communication, troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Applicate should be exported in executing the Oracle ERP implementation projects in Oracle AMIS, Agile & SDLC.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the hsbc.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.