Honeywell Job Openings 2022 For Software Engineer | Apply Now
Honeywell Off-Campus Drive 2022: Honeywell has to recruit candidates for the position of Software Engineer through online drive 2022. Honeywell conducting recruitment drive of Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer). It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the IT industry then must attend the Honeywell Technology Recruitment drive. The qualified candidates are placed in the Banglore location. Honeywell recruitment drive applied through online mode. The drive details are given below.
Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2022 |Software Engineer
|Software Engr 1
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
|Type Of Job
|Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore
Honeywell Company Profile:
Honeywell is an International company in the world. The company invests that inventing and manufacturing technologies to address challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. we have a focus on quality, delivery, value, technology, etc.
Honeywell Freshers Drive Details:
Job Process: Software Engr 1
Primary Location: India-Bengaluru
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
Job Category: Full Time
- Implementing Cockpit Connectivity Software
- Excellent Communication And Problem-Solving Skills
- Should Possess Excellent Soft Skills To Work And Deliver In An Agile Environment.
- Constantly Look To Automate Manual And Repetitive Tasks While Reducing Or Optimizing Build/Release Times.
- Automate And Implement The Continuous Integration And Continuous Deployment Pipeline.
- Engage With Teams And Manage Build Requirements.
- Follow Emerging Technologies
- Build Reusable Code And Libraries For Future Use
- Troubleshoot And Debug Exiting Product Installers
- Serve As An Expert On Our System’s Installation For Debugging & Production
- Have A Firm Understanding Of Requirements Development, Test Plans, And Procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
• Minimum 3 months of engineering experience
- C, C++, Python, Linux Protocols, Standard Template Library, Design Patterns, DevOps, Development In Linux Environment, Linux Networking Stack, SE Linux, Linux Firewall Settings, Docker Containers.
- Understanding Various Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrate The Ability To Develop Efficient And High-Quality Software
- Diverse And Global Teaming And Collaboration
- Can Quickly Analyze, Incorporate And Apply New Information And Concepts
- Ability To Consistently Make Timely Decisions Even In The Face Of Complexity, Balancing Systematic Analysis With Decisiveness
- Ability To Convey Subtle Or Complex Messages Clearly, As Appropriate For The Topic And Audience
- Some Relevant Experience
How To Apply For Honeywell Placements 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting
Honeywell Pool-Campus Drive 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds