Job Description: Looking to hire an experienced and skilled Android developer who has knowledge of Android SDK and Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Experience: 6+ months
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen size.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practice.
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
10. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
If you’re interested and your profile matches the above criteria, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do mention your Current Location, CTC, ETC and Notice Period as well.
MEDIC TFHC Private Limited,
IT Incubation Towers, APIS,
Near Autonagar, Sarpavaram(V),
Kakinada Rural, East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh – 533005.
Phone No: 8919223240