Google is hiring for Networking Customer Engineer
Google Recruitment for Networking Customer Engineer position in the Bengaluru and Gurugram location. The candidates of Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job role.
Google is a multinational company established in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, which is involved in search engine technology, Computer software, E-commerce, Online Advertising, and artificial intelligence. The organization’s headquarters are located in California, United States. The CEO of the firm is Sunder Pichai. As of 2021, approximately 139,995 employees are working for Google.
- Company name: Google
- Website: www.google.com
- Job Position: Networking Customer Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with operating enterprise class routers and switches.
- Experience with network hardware (routers, switches) architectures, including backplane and ASIC functionality and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Python or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Familiarity with concepts of OpenFlow and software defined networking.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Google Careers’ website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
If you are facing any problems while applying to Google Recruitment 2022 then do let us know via the comment section below.