GoMechanic is inviting applications for the post of MIS Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this GoMechanic Internship!
GoMechanic is a new-age start-up with the goal of disrupting the Indian automotive servicing business through technical support and operational excellence. The founders are IIM-A alumni with experience working in consultancies and start-ups at senior levels.
Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kolkata are among the 35 locations in India where GoMechanic offers over 600 car repair workshops. It currently services over 20 lakh autos per year and aims to reach one crore consumers by the end of 2021.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on the preparation of MIS reports from the data available
- Work on the preparation & maintenance of MIS reports on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis
- Work on creating, updating, and sharing various MIS dashboards with the seniors
- Work on the coordination of calls
- Suggest process improvement to the concerned user department
- Analyze and document complex business data issues and provide clear problem statements and recommendations
The GoMechanic internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 12th June, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the GoMechanic internship, click here.