Genpro Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Any Graduation | Apply Online
Genpro Recruitment Drive 2022: Genpro Company has going to conduct an Off-Campus drive for Freshers for the position of Quality Assurance Engineer. Those who are from Bachelor’s degree are eligible for this job. If eligible for this Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Genpro Jobs Drive 2022 Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Genpro Careers:
Genpro is headquartered in Waltham, MA with offshore offices in India. We help our clients to accelerate clinical research by applying AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, and Statistical Programming. Genpro brings together an experienced team of statisticians, statistical programmers, data managers, medical writers, and clinical data scientists. Our team of experts drives innovation and foresight to deliver simple solutions to the most complex problems. Our team includes some of the most experienced and innovative professionals in the clinical research segment. We are excited to tell you about the value that we have collectively created. We are even more excited to drive success for you.
Genpro Research is looking for talented Quality Assurance Engineers to join our product team, developing Voody; a semi-automated scientific literature generation platform used by research and development groups. With an intuitive workflow and AI-assisted writing, Woody is designed to support a variety of scientific documentation use cases. The product is currently in production at some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. As a QA Engineer your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. Your role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for writing and executing manual and automated tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Genpro Research is at the forefront of using NLP for large-scale document processing where cutting-edge AI research meets production-ready systems. This position will require you to think out of the box, experiment, and discover creative solutions to problems unique to our product line.
Expect some adventures!
- Create Detailed, Comprehensive, And Well-Structured Test Plans And Test Cases
- Estimate, Prioritize, Plan And Coordinate Testing Activities
- Design, Develop And Execute Automation Scripts Using Open Source Tools
- Identify, Record, Document Thoroughly And Track Bugs
- Perform Thorough Regression Testing When Bugs Are Resolved
- Develop And Apply Testing Processes For New And Existing Products To Meet Client Needs
Liaise With Internal Teams (E.G. Developers And Product Managers) To Identify System Requirements
- Monitor Debugging Process Results
- Investigate The Causes Of Non-Conforming Software And Train Users To Implement Solutions
- Track Quality Assurance Metrics, Like Defect Densities And Open Defect Counts
- Stay Up-To-Date With New Testing Tools And Test Strategies
- Review Requirements, Specifications, And Technical Design Documents To Provide Timely And Meaningful Feedback
- Proven Work Experience In Software Quality Assurance
- Strong Knowledge Of Software QA Methodologies, Tools And Processes
- Experience In Writing Clear, Concise And Comprehensive Test Plans And Test Cases
- Hands-On Experience With Automated Testing Tools
- Experience Working In An Agile/Scrum Development Process
How To Apply For Genpro Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Genpro Placements 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds