Genpact Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Genpact is hiring for Process Associate – Reinsurance role. All the candidates of B.com/ BBA/ BA/ BSC are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Genpact is a leading global professional services firm that focuses on delivering digital transformation for its clients by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage. They do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies with their domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes worldwide. They are a company committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
The company was founded in 1997. The organization’s founder is Pramod Bhasin. The current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. The corporation’s headquarters are located in New York, New York, United States. The conglomerate is established with more than 1,09,600 employees working under its shelter.
Genpact Careers – Associate
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Process Associate – Reinsurance
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.com/ BBA/ BA/ BSC
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Operate in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- Strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
- Handling volume spikes (usually at quarter & Year ends)
- Work flexible and varying shifts through the year
- Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language
- Experience in Insurance client will be an added advantage
- P&C Insurance experience
- Analytical skills
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Genpact official website.
- Read all the content provided in the website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied to the Genpact Management Trainee role. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.