FIS Recruitment Drive 2022: Today FIS Company is going to Conduct an Off-campus drive for Freshers for the position of Software Engineer. selected candidates are located in Pune. Those candidates with a Bachelor of Computer Engineering are eligible for this job. Experience candidates are also eligible for this Drive. those who are eligible for this role can apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
FIS Jobs Drive 2022 Details:
||Bachelor of Computer Engineering
|Type Of Job
||Best in In Industries
About FIS Careers:
FIS is an American company that offers a wide range of financial products and services. FIS is most known for its development of Financial Technology, or FinTech, and as of Q2 2020, it offers its solutions in three primary segments: Merchant Solutions, Banking Solutions, and Capital Market Solutions.
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in the core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
• Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
• May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
• May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
• Knowledge of the financial services industry
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative, and other modern approaches to software development
• Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
• Knowledge of banking practices, regulations, and operations within the assigned line(s) of business
• In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
• Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
• Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model-driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
• Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor, and coach
• May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION:
Developing professional role. Proficient in at least one higher-level programming language and at least one systems development life cycle model. Develops and prepares less complex computer programs. May assist in the design and preparation of all levels of logic flow charts, preparation of test data, testing and debugging programs, and preparation of documentation of all procedures used throughout the system. Competent to work on several phases of programming with only general direction, but requires some instruction and guidance for other phases. Typically requires up to three years of software engineering work experience.
How To Apply For FIS Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
FIS Placements 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds