FICO Recruitment | Customer Support Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech
FICO off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Support Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
FICO, formerly Fair, Isaac, and Company is a Software company established in 1956 by Earl Isaac, and Bill Fair. The organization’s headquarters are located in San Jose, California, United States. The revenue of the firm is approximately around US$1.295 billion.
FICO off campus drive
- Company name: FICO
- Website: fico.com
- Job Position: Customer Support Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Product/Customer Support For Global Clients.
- Manage The Flow Of Customer’s Incidents Via Telephone, Cases/Incidents, And Working With Next Level Support, Infrastructure Teams, Product Teams And Manage End-To-End Communication With Clients Based On Agreed SLAs.
- Triage And Escalate Incidents In A Timely Manner According To Standard Operating Procedures.
- Act As A Liaison Between Engineering And Consulting Teams To Resolve Incidents.
- Maintain And Determine Ways To Improve The Customer Experience, Always Demonstrating A Strong Client-Focus With Professional Communication.
- On-Board Customers To The Support Portal In Real-Time For Assigned Region.
- Exercise Judgment Within Defined Practices And Procedures, Provide Status On Progress And Makes Recommendations On Process Improvements.
- Manage Work Assignments, Priorities, And Schedules With Input From Senior Specialists Or Direct Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent.
- Sound Understanding In Managing, Handling, And Troubleshooting Multi-Tier Cloud Applications/Software Products And On-Premise Solutions.
- Good Customer-Facing Skills In General To Handle Phone And Emails Of Clients.
- Good Understanding About Enterprise Level Application Support And Infrastructure Support.
- Good Knowledge On Cloud Platform.
- Flexible To Work Primarily In Shifts, 24×7 Environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.