DXC Technology Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Any Graduation | Pan India
DXC Job Openings 2022: DXC has to recruit candidates for the position of Associate Professional Application Delivery through online drive 2022. DXC conducting a recruitment drive for Graduate Students. It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the IT industry they must attend the DXC Technology Recruitment drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
DXC Pool-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
||Associate Professional Application Delivery
|Type Of Job
DXC Technology Company Profile:
DXC Technology is one of the largest global innovation delivery centers. DXC provides the need for modern way technology to solve business problems and innovative products and services.DXC also helps telecommunications learn new technology to improve industry purposes.
DXC Recruitment Drive Details:
- Positions: Associate Professional Application Delivery
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience: Freshers
- Assists With The Coordination Of Activities Of Functional Areas Or Of Department Account Lead To Ensure That Business Solution Requirements Are Met.
- Assists In Interpreting Demand Forecasts And Planning; Works With Team Members To Provide High-Quality Specifications For Complete End-To-End Project Delivery.
- Maintains Records Of Account-Specific Application Problems And Assists In Prioritizing Work Requests.
- Works Closely With Senior Team Members In Coordinating Communications Between Lines Of Service (LOS) And Clients To Ensure That The Integration Of New, Enhanced And Existing Applications Meets Client Specifications.
- Assists In Identifying And Researching Application Improvements To Increase Customer And Stakeholder Satisfaction.
- Ensures Delivery Of Projects Meets Client And Company Expectations And Needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent Combination Of Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems Or Related Field Preferred
- Zero Or More Years Of Support Services Or Project Or Program Experience
- Experience Working With The Technology Industry
- Experience Working With Company Products And Operating Systems
- Experience Working With Computer Systems And Their Use
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Basic Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills To Interact With Customers And Team Members
- Organization And Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability To Work Independently And As Part Of A Team
- Willingness To Travel