Dell Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Dell is providing jobs for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Dell is a Technology company that Michael S. Dell founded. Dell sells PCs (PCs), servers, information capacity gadgets, network switches, programming, PC peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and hardware worked by different producers. The firm’s headquarters is located in Round Rock, Texas, US. Around 165,000 employees are working in the firm.
Dell Careers – Developer
- Company name: Dell
- Website: Dell.com
- Job Position: Technical Content Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Work closely with Global Service Architects to engineering content while adhering to established architecture and quality standards through the EDGE content system as well as future content systems.
- Using standard tools including Chrome and EDGE Browsers, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Xmetal create and manage content objects within the content system supporting all service and offer types.
- Support content transformation from existing content systems to future defined content systems.
- Understanding of Content Management basics.
- Candidate needs to be able to communicate effectively in a multi-national team working together throughout the content lifecycle.
- Have a basic understanding of markup languages, like HTML.
- Understanding of XML and Dita markup languages and standards, or other structured markup.
- Understanding of data schema, taxonomy, and technical vocabularies.
- Understanding of Enterprise data storage, protection, and networks is a plus.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Dell’s official website.
- Read all the content provided in the website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Dell Careers India – Developer If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.