DCB Bank Internship; Rs.7000 / Month: Apply By 8th June
DCB Bank is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this DCB Bank Internship!
About DCB Bank
DCB Bank Limited is an Indian scheduled commercial bank in the private sector. It has 334 branches and about 505 ATMs around the country. Individuals, small and medium enterprises, rural banking, and mid corporates are all served by the company’s branch network.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Coordinate and execute various initiatives with respect to talent assessment, development, and management
2. Assist in the organizational developmental (OD) charter by aligning various
3. Initiatives to achieve the organization’s objectives
4. Assist in the promotion process
5. Drive engagement and create content for internal social media platforms
6. Follow-up for survey completion, training programs, etc.
7. Maintain and update MIS and data
The DCB Bank internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.7,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 8th June, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the DCB Bank internship, click here.