Cvent Recruitment Drive 2022: Cvent has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positions in off-campus Locations in Gurgaon. The candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy batch of 2022 are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Cvent company you can use this recruitment. This is the best opportunity for the freshers to get a chance to work in Cvent Company to grow their careers. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs.
Cvent Jobs Drive 2022 Details:
||B.Tech, MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
|Type Of Job
||Best in In Industries
About Cvent Careers:
Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company has over 4,000 employees. Cvent offers web-based software solutions for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software solutions for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel businesses and attract group business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms.
MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
Qualification/ Degree : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
Eligibility Criteria: 6.5 CGPA or 65% throughout with no backlogs
Batch/ Passing Out Year: 2022 Pass outs
Location: Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
Joining date: 30th May 2022
- Support Clients Over The Phone And Email By Answering Their Product Questions And Offering Technical Assistance
- Offer Best Practice Tips To Clients In An Effort To Boost Their Meeting Attendance Via Cvent’s Marketing Engine
- Gather Client Requirements For Future Releases Of The Product
- Create And Maintain All Product Documentation
- Implement And Manage The Online Portion Of Client Events As And When Needed
- Gather Client Requirements And Implement Them In Cvent’s Event Management Software
- Communicate With The Client And Review The Initial Implementation With Them And Make Required Changes
- Provide Suggestions To The Client To Improve The Overall Result Of The Implementation And Help A Client Meet Their Goals
- Document All Communication With The Client In Cvent’s CRM Software
Requirements And Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal And Written)
- Graduate/ Under-Graduate(Drop-Out) With Strong Analytical And Logical Skills
- Strong Business Acumen, Ethics, And High Integrity
- High Comfort Level In Using Online Software Products
- Must Be Articulate, Organized, Detail-Oriented, And Have The Ability To Multi-Task
- Quick Learner, With A Positive Attitude And Ability To Work Well Within A Team
- Air-Conditioned Cabs Provided (Pick & Drop)
- Free Meals
- Medical & Health Insurance
- Accidental/Disability Coverage
- Sodexo Coupon
Training And Service Agreement:
Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
Training Period: 6 months
1. Start Time – 11 AM (sharp) – Please note that the meeting will be locked for participation at 11:10 AM
2. Introduction and Welcome note
3. English Grammar test – Online (Elimination round)
4. Pre-Placement Talk and walkthrough about Cvent
5. Group Discussion (Elimination round)
6. Product Video Test
1. Business Round 1 (Elimination round)
2. Business Round 2 – Decides the selection/ rejection of the candidate
3. Salary Discussion
How To Apply For Cvent Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Cvent Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds