Blackboard Careers | System Operation Specialist | B.E/ B.Tech
Blackboard Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Blackboard is hiring for System Operation Specialist for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech. The eligible candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Blackboard Careers – Specialist
- Company name: Blackboard
- Website: blackboard.com
- Job Position: System Operation Specialist
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Routing alerts to technical tracks as per the issue
- Initiating a bridge to resolve the issue ASAP, if required
- Being part of the production support team that operates 24x7x365
- Experience in ticketing tools like ServiceNow, JSD
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete projects as scheduled
- Customer-first attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study or equivalent experience with education-related technologies
How to Apply?
- First, read all the conditions of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the blackboard.com website.
- Read all the requirements provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Now, fill out the form and apply for the job.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Blackboard Recruitment – Specialist. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you with the issue you are facing.
Blackboard Off-Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Blackboard recruitment, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Blackboard Careers selection process?
The Blackboard Careers selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.