Axis Bank Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Axis Bank is providing jobs for Retail Sales position in Bangalore. All the candidates of who completed Graduates/ Undergraduates are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank, is an Indian banking and financial services company. The organisation’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, India, and it is the third-largest bank in the banking sector in India. Axis Bank was founded in 1993 in Ahmedabad. The current acting CEO of the corporation is Amitabh Chaudhry. The firm’s revenue is around 80,847 crores INR as per 2021 reports.
Axis Bank Recruitment – Executive
- Company name: Axis Bank
- Website: www.axisbank.com
- Job Position: Relationship Officer Role In Retail Asset Product
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 2.5 LPA (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/Selling banking products (Asha Home Loan, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Home Loan, LAP, MAB) for Axis Bank across Bangalore.
- New client acquisition.
- Convincing customers of new products and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Creating and driving alternate channels for business along with the traditional media open up avenues for business through the corporate channels.
- Analyzing business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies.
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase business.
- Responsible for processing /documentations of Loans & other financial services.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduates/undergraduates can apply
- Good understanding of customer profiles, markets, and products and good networking skills.
- 0-5 years of sales experience (Fresher can use).
- Willing to travel as per business requirements.
- Experience in credit card sales / retail lending would be an added advantage.
- Sales Driven, detail-orientated process discipline, and good organizational discipline.
Perks and Benefits:
- Compensation: Between 2.1 LPA – 2.4 LPA + Good Incentives.
- Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
- Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the naukri.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Axis Bank Recruitment – Executive. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.