AVEVA Job Openings 2022: AVEVA now opens job openings. AVEVA is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Intern Technical Writer. Those candidates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech batches are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. , Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
AVEVA Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Type Of Job
||Best in In Industries
About AVEVA Careers:
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better, and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.
About The Role:
When you join AVEVA’s Research & Development team, you are joining a global team of over 2000 engineers and computer scientists. We work on more than 75 leading industrial automation and engineering products. Our focus, passion, and collaboration help us to deliver innovative, high-quality, and secure industrial software that delights our customers. At AVEVA, we’re all about limitless possibilities. Are you? As a part of this function, the R&D Operations – Technical Writing team writes and publishes technical documents and associated content for products and solutions. The team is responsible for articulating complex technical concepts and tasks through simple descriptions and instructions. We are looking for an intern technical writer, with a passion for writing and technology, strong communication skills, and a progressive outlook. You will be creative and innovative, curious and willing to learn, and want to make a difference. You will help us research and transform complex technical concepts, specifications, and procedures into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences for developing high-quality software documentation that meets user needs. You will collaborate with various functions and closely work with the Chief Technology Office, Development, Product SME and Specialists, Test, Dev Services, Product Quality and Security, Program Management, Release Train Management, UX Design, and Cloud DevOps teams.
AVEVA Hiring Drive 2022 Details:
Company Name: AVEVA
Vacancy No: VN4677
Vacancy Name: Intern Technical Writer
AVEVA Employment Type: Intern/Student
Primary Function: R and D Operations
Location Country: India
• Learn essential work from self-learning, training, and shadowing seniors
• Demonstrate new learning to mentor, lead, and manager
• Work under supervision on routine, well-defined, and non-complex work
• Work with global teams in a fast, dynamic, and collaborative environment
• Improve the quality of content, adhere to the established standards and guidelines, and deliver on time
• Design, develop, review, and publish high-quality technical documentation
• 2022 or 2021 graduates with master’s or bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism,
Communication, Computer Science, or Engineering
• Passion for writing and technology
• Strong communication skills and progressive outlook
• Creative and innovative
• Curious and willing to learn
• The candidates will learn and work for a total of twelve months as part of the program.
• The candidates will undergo training and work on assigned projects from the office
premises or work from home, based on prevailing guidelines.
• Work location: Bengaluru, India
How To Apply For AVEVA Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
AVEVA Placements 2022 Registration Link