Autodesk Hiring 2022 For Intern | Automation Engineer | 2022 & 2023 Batch | B.E/B.Tech
Autodesk Jobs Hiring Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
About Autodesk Careers:
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be part of the Tools and Automations team within Autodesk’s Enterprise Delivery Center (EDC). EDC is instrumental in enabling global IT infrastructure by detecting and addressing failures across Autodesk’s internal applications. We are more focused on bringing more automation, seamless DevOps experience, and AI to existing processes which helps the continuous service delivery of EDC. Our team has a lot of visibility and the impact of our work can be directly related to business results. We value the culture in our team and at Autodesk in general, we take pride in our diversity in the global team and how we work and talk with each another. Your role is to identify, design, and deliver automation that add more productivity hours to the Operations team.
- Identify And Collect Automation Requirements And Devise The Best Approach To Develop And Deliver The Automation.
- Adopt Different Automation Tools, Languages, And Methodologies Based On The Need.
Be Creative By Leveraging The Technologies To Propose, Design, And Deliver Impactful Automation Solutions For Business Problems.
- Explore More Deployment, Release, Service, Process, And Incident Automation Practices And Improve The Overall Solution Design.
- Take Ownership Of Issues Around The Automated Environment And Provide End-To-End Solutions.
- Summarize, Visualize, And Communicate The Automation Benefits In A Clear And Concise Business Language.
- Automate IT Processes, Infrastructure Provisioning, Integration Between Different Infrastructure Servers, Etc.
- Maintain A Good Analytical Mindset For Problem-Solving Under Stress And Time Pressure.
Partner Closely With Application Owners, Operations Engineers, Etc., To Transform More Tasks Into Meaningful Automation
- Contribute To Defining Standards And Best Practices Of Automation Across Various Methodologies Adopted.
- A Self-Motivated Industry-Ready Fresher With Good Exposure Towards Trending Technologies Like Automation, Cloud (AWS Preferred), APIs, Python, Chat Bots, Etc.
- Good Scripting Knowledge In Python, Familiarity In Other Scripting And Programming Language Is A Plus.
- Good Knowledge Of REST APIs, Dealing With JSON, YAML Config Files Are Mandatory.
- Hands-On Automation Development Will Be A Plus.
- Knowledge Of Docker Containers And The Kubernetes Environment Will Be A Plus.
- Good Knowledge Of OS Platforms – Windows & Linux.
- Have Good Verbal Communication Skills In Both Technical And Non-Technical Communication.
- Have Good Experience Creating Flow Diagrams And Presentations (PPT).
- Exposure To IT Operations Will Be An Added Advantage.
How To Apply For Autodesk Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.