Atlassian Recruitment | Principal Software Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Atlassian off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Principal Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Atlassian is a Software company. It was established in 2002, and the headquarters are in Sydney, Australia. Mike Cannon-Brookes is the CEO of the organization. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 8,813, and the organization’s whole revenue was US$2.80 billion.
- Company name: Atlassian
- Website: atlassian.com
- Job Position: Principal Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore/ Remote
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 18 LPA (Expected)
- Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, Kotlin, etc. ).
- Experience building large-scale, web-based enterprise software
- A track record of execution, risk management, and delivering outcomes
- Experience with risk assessment, testing practices, and philosophies, and a quality-oriented mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Passion for product, and delivering value to customers
- Passion for collaborating with and mentoring junior members of the team
- Great communication to build and articulate a technical vision for the product and pitch it to critical stakeholders.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the atlassian.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Atlassian off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.