AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates For 1st Phase (Revised Schedule)
Candidates whose certificates got verified through online or through Helpline Centers are informed that the option entry will commence from 27.07.2019. Candidates can exercise options from rank 1 to 35000 on 27th & 28th , rank 35001 to 80000 on 29th & 30th and rank 80001 to last rank on 31st July & 1st August, 2019. Class work will commence from 05.08.2019. For detailed schedule and instructions, visit website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
|1 to 35000 Ranks
||27th July to 28th July, 2019
|35001 to 80000
||29th July to 30th July, 2019
|80001 to Last Rank
||31st July to 1st August, 2019
||2nd August, 2019
||4th August, 2019 After 6 PM
|Last date for student report on colleges
||8th August, 2019
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification.
AP EAMCET 2019 STATUS OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Click Here to Know your Status of Cetificate Verification
1. Enter Hallticket Number, Rank, click on recaptcha checkbox (I’m not a robot) and click on Get Info button.
2. Verified Status will be displayed.
3. Please check under “Status” if you find “Verified Online” then visit https://apeamcet.nic.in to pay the processing fee, and after paying processing fee directly go for option entry. Candidate need not go to Helpline centre.
4. If the verified candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to pay the processing fee online and visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursment, If it is displayed as ‘NO‘ but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursment then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursment Eligibility.
6. If the candidate finds “Status: Your Certificates Verification is pending” visit https://apeamcet.nic.in pay the processing fee and visit nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
7. This portal displays the data verified as on 24-06-2019 and the updates doesn’t occur in real time for the latest updates please login into https://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling Registration 2019 PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 28.06.2019 to 08.07.2019 using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Use internet Explorer Browser version 9 and above for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Processing Fee Payment Online“
4. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.