Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Eligibility, Walk-In, Careers, Drive, Requirements, Salary, Skills, Recruitment, etc. Amazon is hiring for Central Operations Support Executive at Karnataka location. All the candidates who completed Graduation are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Amazon is an E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. Amazon distributes streaming content through Amazon Prime Video, Music, and Twitch. It publishes film and television content through Amazon Studios. The company’s headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Amazon Recruitment – Executive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: Central Operations Support Executive
- Location: Karnataka
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3.4 LPA (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per the assigned schedule
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOPs, analyze data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends
- 0-1 year of experience in any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Experience in working in the logistics and manufacturing industry is an advantage.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- If you don’t have account create one.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Amazon Recruitment – Executive. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.